2-way communication for worldwide customers
A Long number or Virtual Number is a normal mobile number allotted by operators that can be between 12 to 16 digits but are only used for receiving text messages. Unlike Short codes that is used for 2-way SMS communication, Long number can be used locally or from international mobile numbers.
All SMS received through Long numbers can be integrated to your SMS account on our platform, diverted to your platform through SMPP or using your API calls.
- Single number for all operators Locally
- Receive SMS from Global customers (International SMS)
- Economical compared to Short codes
- Faster approvals and implementation
- Normal SMS rate to end customer for Local SMS
- Useful if the customer does not have to remember the number
For more details on the usage of Long numbers, Click here .